This hearty salad can serve as a main course or side dish. The creamy Italian dressing and marinated artichoke hearts create a tangy coating for the tortellini.
- 1-1/4 cups frozen cheese tortellini
- 6 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 1 jar (6-1/2 ounces) marinated artichoke hearts, drained and coarsely chopped
- 1/4 cup creamy Italian salad dressing
- Cook tortellini according to package directions; drain and rinse with cold water. Place in a bowl. Add the tomatoes, onions, artichokes and salad dressing; toss to coat. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 2-3 servings.
Originally published as Tortellini Toss in Reminisce May/June 2004, p50
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Tortellini Artichoke Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review