These cute kabobs from Pat Schmidt of Sterling Heights, Michigan will lend a little Italian flavor to any get-together. Cheese tortellini is marinated in salad dressing, then skewered into toothpicks along with stuffed olives, salami and cheese.
- 18 refrigerated cheese tortellini
- 1/4 cup fat-free Italian salad dressing
- 6 thin slices (4 ounces) reduced-fat provolone cheese
- 6 thin slices (2 ounces) Genoa salami
- 18 large pimiento-stuffed olives
- Cook tortellini according to package directions; drain and rinse in cold water. In a resealable plastic bag, combine the tortellini and salad dressing. Seal bag and refrigerate for 4 hours.
- Place a slice of cheese on each slice of salami; roll up tightly. Cut into thirds. Drain tortellini and discard dressing. For each appetizer, thread a tortellini, salami roll-up and olive on a toothpick. Yield: 1-1/2 dozen.
Originally published as Tortellini Appetizers in Light & Tasty June/July 2003, p12
Reviews for Tortellini Appetizers
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review