- cooking for 5 minutes, add the sausage and sauté mixing all together
- allowing the ingredients to caramelize and brown on the edges, about
- 5 more minutes.
- Add wine, bring to a low simmer for about 2 minutes, stirring and
- gently scraping the bottom of the pan with a wooden spoon. Pour in
- the Alfredo sauce, stir together.
- As it starts to bubble add the cheeses, stir to blend until melted.
- Add the hot cooked tortellini and fold over gently to coat the
- pasta. Sprinkle with chopped parsley and serve immediately. Yield:
- Serves 4-6.
Wine: Full-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.