- 1 package (20 ounces) refrigerated cheese tortellini
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-1/2-inch pieces
- 1/3 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 package (10 ounces) hearts of romaine salad mix
- 1-1/2 cups grape tomatoes
- 1 can (6-1/2 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 3/4 cup creamy Caesar salad dressing
- 3/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 6 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- Cook tortellini according to package directions. Drain; rinse with cold water.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine chicken, onion, oil, garlic, salt and pepper; toss to coat. Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken mixture; cook and stir 4-6 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink. Remove from heat.
- In a large bowl, combine salad mix, tomatoes, olives, tortellini and chicken mixture. Drizzle with dressing; toss to coat. Sprinkle with cheese and bacon. Serve immediately. Yield: 6 servings.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Tortellini & Chicken Caesar Salad
Sort By :
Prepared even without the chicken and the salad was wonderful! Everyone at the picnic enjoyed it. I like that it was a different dish besides regular pasta or lettuce salads.
I omitted the olives but otherwise it was FANTASTIC! Even my 8 year old loved it!
More Recipe Collections
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Bacon Recipes >
- Boneless Chicken Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Caesar Salads >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Chicken Breast Recipes >
- Chicken Recipes >
- Chicken Salad Recipes >
- Chicken Salads >
- Green Salad Recipes >
- Main Dish Salad Recipes >
- Pasta Recipes >
- Quick Chicken Dinner Recipes >
- Salads >
- Simple Quick Recipes >
- Simple Recipes >
- Simple Salad Recipes >