- each addition.
- Sprinkle walnuts into four greased 4-in. fluted tube pans. Spoon
- cranberry mixture over walnuts; pour batter into pans. Bake at
- 350° for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the
- center comes out clean. Cool for 5 minutes before removing from pans
- to a wire rack. Serve warm with ice cream. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 cake (calculated without ice cream) equals 487 calories, 21 g fat (11 g saturated fat), 83 mg cholesterol, 268 mg sodium, 70 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 7 g protein.