This is one of the first recipes I let our sons prepare completely by themselves. They love the pizza-like flavor these hot dogs get from chili sauce and cheese.—Kathy Burggraaf, Plainfield Township, Michigan
Recommended: 29 Recipes For Ballpark-Favorite Foods
- 8 hot dogs
- 8 hot dog buns, sliced
- 1 jar (10 ounces) hot dog relish or chili sauce
- 1 small green pepper, chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 small tomato, chopped and seeded
- Shredded mozzarella cheese
- Cook hot dogs according to package directions. Place in buns; top with relish or chili sauce, green pepper, onion and tomato. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Top-Dog Hot Dogs in Taste of Home August/September 1994, p14
Reviews for Top-Dog Hot Dogs
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review