- 1 teaspoon plus 2 tablespoons butter, divided
- 2 cups Tootsie Roll Midgees
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 3-3/4 cups confectioners' sugar
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1/3 cup green and red M&M's
- Line a 9-in. square pan with foil. Grease the foil with 1 teaspoon butter; set aside. In a heavy saucepan, melt the Tootsie Rolls, peanut butter and remaining butter over low heat, stirring constantly. Gradually stir in the confectioners' sugar, milk and vanilla (mixture will be very thick). Fold in pecans.
- Spread into prepared pan. Using a sharp knife, score the surface into 1-in. squares. Press a M&M's candy into the center of each square. Cool. Using foil, remove fudge from pan; cut into squares. Store in an airtight container. Yield: about 2 pounds.
Reviews for Tootsie Roll Fudge
Sort By :
"Thats a lot of sugar"
"My daughter loves the vanilla Tootsie rolls so I made this with them and it was great. Very quick and easy. She loved it!"
"I made these again this year, they are yummy"
"These are so good. I have made these for the last three years to give as Christmas gifts and i always make an extra batch for myself."
"I made these last year, and will be making them again this year."