- the dough. Bake at 350° for 8-10 minutes or until edges are
- golden brown. Remove to wire racks to cool.
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine water and green food
- coloring. Add coconut; seal bag and shake to coat. Toast coconut;
- set aside. Using black gel, tint frosting gray. Frost sugar cookies;
- decorate with black gel.
- Cut cereal bars into 3-in. x 2-in. rectangles; spread with melted
- chocolate. Using toothpicks, insert cookies into cereal bars.
- Decorate with coconut and candies as desired. Yield: 16 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 358 calories, 15 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 15 mg cholesterol, 306 mg sodium, 55 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein.