Tomatoes With Vinaigrette
"This easy dressing is a tasty way to top tomatoes," says field editor Joanne ShewChuk, St. Benedict, Saskatchewan. "I got the recipe from my mother."
2 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 3 tablespoons vinegar
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- Pepper to taste
- 2 medium tomatoes, cut into wedges
- Lettuce leaves
- In a jar with a tight-fitting lid, combine the vinegar, oil, sugar,
- seasoned salt and pepper; shake well. Serve over tomatoes and
- lettuce. Yield: 2 servings.