Tomatoes with Thyme Dressing Recipe
When my garden harvest yields an abundance of tomatoes, I appreciate this easy-to-assemble side dish.—Margaret Allen, Abingdon, Virginia
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 2 tablespoons cider or red wine vinegar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons minced fresh thyme or 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon celery seed
- Dash pepper
- 4 medium tomatoes, cut into wedges
- 1. In a small bowl, combine sour cream, vinegar and seasonings; mix well. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour. Drizzle 1/3 to 1/2 cup over tomatoes. Store the remaining dressing in the refrigerator. Yield: 4-6 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 105 calories, 7 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 27 mg cholesterol, 226 mg sodium, 7 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein.
Reviews for Tomatoes with Thyme Dressing
Reviewed Jun. 19, 2015
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC