- 6 medium tomatoes, sliced
- 2/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup vinegar
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh marjoram or 3/4 teaspoon dried marjoram
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- Place tomatoes in a large bowl. Combine remaining ingredients in a container with a tight-fitting lid; shake well. Pour over tomatoes. Chill for several hours or overnight, spooning dressing over tomatoes at least twice. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Tomatoes with Parsley Dressing in Taste of Home April/May 1997, p41
Reviews for Tomatoes with Parsley Dressing
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Sep. 24, 2010
"excellent use for fresh garden tomatoes"