I like to make the most of tomatoes when plentiful, and I love an old-fashioned homemade dressing with a summery taste. — Judith Foreman, Alexandria, Virginia
- 3/4 cup buttermilk
- 1/4 cup minced fresh tarragon
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons canola oil
- 1-1/2 teaspoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon celery salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 pounds cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/3 cup minced fresh chives
- In a small bowl, whisk the first eight ingredients until blended. Refrigerate, covered, until serving.
- Just before serving, arrange tomatoes on a platter; drizzle with vinaigrette. Sprinkle with chives. Yield: 12 servings (3/4 cup each).
Originally published as Tomatoes with Buttermilk Vinaigrette in Taste of Home June/July 2013
Reviews for Tomatoes with Buttermilk Vinaigrette
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review