IN SUMMER when it's peak time for fresh ripe tomatoes, this is the salad to serve! Meaty tomatoes topped with a touch of this dressing will bring on the rave reviews. This tasty salad is also cool and colorful. -Ruby Williams, Bogalusa, Louisiana
Featured In: 22 Recipes for Garlic Lovers
- 2 medium tomatoes, sliced
- Pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onions
- 2 tablespoons plain yogurt
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh basil or 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- Arrange tomatoes on salad plates; sprinkle with pepper. In a small bowl, combine remaining ingredients; mix well. Spoon over tomatoes. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Tomatoes with Basil-Garlic Dressing in Reminisce July/August 1999, p49
Reviews for Tomatoes with Basil-Garlic Dressing
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review