Tomato Zucchini Salad Recipe
This salad is more special then a plain green salad and hardly any fuss to put together.—Dorothy Pritchett, Wills Point, Texas
- 1 cup torn salad greens
- 1/2 small tomato, cut into wedges
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced zucchini
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon French salad dressing
- 1 teaspoon toasted wheat germ
- 1/4 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon vinegar
- 1. Combine greens, tomato and zucchini in a salad bowl or plate. Combine the remaining ingredients; drizzle over salad. Yield: 1 serving.
1 each: 107 calories, 6g fat (0g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 279mg sodium, 14g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 0g fiber), 2g protein Diabetic Exchanges: 0 starch, 1 vegetable, 1 fat.
Reviews for Tomato Zucchini Salad
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC