Tomato/Zucchini Pasta Supper Recipe
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 cups cubed peeled fresh tomatoes
- 4 small zucchini, julienned
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 pound linguine or spaghetti, cooked and drained
- 1. In a large skillet, saute onion and garlic in oil until tender. Add tomatoes and zucchini; saute until tender. Add basil, salt and pepper. Serve over hot pasta. Yield: 2-4 servings.
1 serving (3/4 cup) equals 333 calories, 15 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 309 mg sodium, 44 g carbohydrate, 5 g fiber, 8 g protein.
Reviews for Tomato/Zucchini Pasta Supper
"My daughter is gluten free. I used rice spaghetti,added pancetta. Once the veggies were cooked I put the cooked pasta in with the veggies. We put parmesan cheese on it after it was served. Yum."