The hearty, full taste of fresh ingredients makes this dish as delicious as any you'll find in a fancy restaurant. My family loves it!
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 cups cubed peeled fresh tomatoes
- 4 small zucchini, julienned
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 pound linguine or spaghetti, cooked and drained
- In a large skillet, saute onion and garlic in oil until tender. Add tomatoes and zucchini; saute until tender. Add basil, salt and pepper. Serve over hot pasta. Yield: 2-4 servings.
Originally published as Tomato/Zucchini Pasta Supper in Bountiful Harvest Cookbook 1994, p15
Reviews for Tomato/Zucchini Pasta Supper
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Aug. 28, 2014
"My daughter is gluten free. I used rice spaghetti,added pancetta. Once the veggies were cooked I put the cooked pasta in with the veggies. We put parmesan cheese on it after it was served. Yum."