Chock-full of garden-fresh goodness and veggies, this fresh-tasting side dish is colorful, refreshing and goes together in minutes! It makes a nice partner for a variety of meats. Joy Beck – Cincinnati, OH
Recommended: 30 Salad Recipes Ready in 30 Minutes
- 4 cups uncooked tricolor spiral pasta
- 1 jar (16 ounces) salsa
- 2 cups frozen corn, thawed
- 1-1/2 cups sliced halved cucumber
- 1 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- 1 medium red onion, chopped
- 1 can (8 ounces) no-salt-added tomato sauce
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- Cook pasta according to package directions; rinse in cold water and drain. In a large serving bowl, combine pasta and the remaining ingredients. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes before serving. Yield: 13 servings.
Originally published as Vegetable Pasta Salad in Simple & Delicious May/June 2009, p21
Reviews for Tomato Vegetable Pasta Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jul. 30, 2012
"It was pretty dull. Ended up adding a lot of salt and garlic powder just to give it some flavor."