- 4 cups uncooked tricolor spiral pasta
- 1 jar (16 ounces) salsa
- 2 cups frozen corn, thawed
- 1-1/2 cups sliced halved cucumber
- 1 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- 1 medium red onion, chopped
- 1 can (8 ounces) no-salt-added tomato sauce
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- Cook pasta according to package directions; rinse in cold water and drain. In a large serving bowl, combine pasta and the remaining ingredients. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes before serving. Yield: 13 servings.
Reviews for Tomato Vegetable Pasta Salad
Sort By :
"Loved the low-fat-ness of this salad. So quick and easy to put together, and easily altered for tastes - hot salsa, mild salsa, green or red onion, add olives, etc."
"It was pretty dull. Ended up adding a lot of salt and garlic powder just to give it some flavor."