Chock-full of garden-fresh goodness and veggies, this fresh-tasting side dish is colorful, refreshing and goes together in minutes! It makes a nice partner for a variety of meats. Joy Beck – Cincinnati, OH
- 4 cups uncooked tricolor spiral pasta
- 1 jar (16 ounces) salsa
- 2 cups frozen corn, thawed
- 1-1/2 cups sliced halved cucumber
- 1 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- 1 medium red onion, chopped
- 1 can (8 ounces) no-salt-added tomato sauce
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- Cook pasta according to package directions; rinse in cold water and drain. In a large serving bowl, combine pasta and the remaining ingredients. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes before serving. Yield: 13 servings.
Originally published as Vegetable Pasta Salad in Simple & Delicious May/June 2009, p21
Reviews for Tomato Vegetable Pasta Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review