Tomato Spinach Salad Recipe
When she serves fresh spinach tossed with a creamy dill dressing, Ruth Seitz of Columbus Junction, Iowa receives plenty of compliments. "The recipe is a longtime favorite," she says.
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1-1/2 teaspoons dill weed
- 1-1/2 teaspoons dried minced onion
- 1-1/2 teaspoons lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1 package (10 ounces) fresh spinach, torn
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes
- 1. In a jar with tight-fitting lid, combine first six ingredients; shake well. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Just before serving, in a large salad bowl combine spinach and tomatoes. Shake dressing; drizzle over salad and toss. Yield: 6-8 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 145 calories, 13 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 10 mg cholesterol, 290 mg sodium, 4 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein.
Reviews for Tomato Spinach Salad
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC