Tomato Soup with a Twist Recipe
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed tomato soup, undiluted
- 1 tablespoon creamy peanut butter
- 1-1/3 cups whole milk
- 2 tablespoons shredded cheddar cheese
- Additional cheddar cheese
- 1. In a large saucepan, combine soup and peanut butter. Gradually stir in milk. Add cheese; cook and stir until peanut butter and cheese are melted and soup is heated through. Garnish with additional cheese. Yield: 2 servings.
1 serving (1 cup) equals 271 calories, 12 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 30 mg cholesterol, 1,057 mg sodium, 31 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 11 g protein.
Reviews for Tomato Soup with a Twist
"Reminded me of the peanut butter cheese crackers that Lance makes. I liked it! Added spinkle of grated pepper and some oyster crackers on top."