Tomato Salmon Bake Recipe
- 4 salmon fillets (6 ounces each)
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) diced tomatoes, drained
- 1/2 cup sun-dried tomato salad dressing
- 2 tablespoons shredded Parmesan cheese
- Hot cooked rice
- 1. Preheat oven to 375°. Place salmon in a greased 13x9-in. baking dish. Combine tomatoes and salad dressing; pour over salmon. Sprinkle with cheese.
- 2. Bake, uncovered, 20-25 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Serve with rice. Yield: 4 servings.
1 each: 402 calories, 24g fat (5g saturated fat), 102mg cholesterol, 613mg sodium, 9g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 2g fiber), 36g protein.
Reviews for Tomato Salmon Bake
"Surprisingly good for something so simple"
"I loved this recipe and it was super easy to make."
"[quote user="Meesh233"]Made a box of wild rice to go with it.[/quote] wild rice is great but don't make it in a box! it's much more healthy to do 4 cups of rice and 7 cups of water and put it in your pressure cooker. Rice is splendid! (7 cups of water is maximum. I just use that cuz our pressure cooker leaks.)
"Quick, easy, and delicious! I've also made it with chicken when I didn't have salmon on hand. Yummy either way!"
"I used petite diced tomatoes, roasted red pepper dressing, and grated parmesan cheese. It turned out fantastic! Couldn't be easier. Made a box of wild rice to go with it."
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.