Tomato Salmon Bake Recipe
- 4 salmon fillets (6 ounces each)
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) diced tomatoes, drained
- 1/2 cup sun-dried tomato salad dressing
- 2 tablespoons shredded Parmesan cheese
- Hot cooked rice
- 1. Preheat oven to 375°. Place salmon in a greased 13x9-in. baking dish. Combine tomatoes and salad dressing; pour over salmon. Sprinkle with cheese.
- 2. Bake, uncovered, 20-25 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Serve with rice. Yield: 4 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 169 calories, 10 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 27 mg cholesterol, 538 mg sodium, 9 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 10 g protein.
Reviews for Tomato Salmon Bake
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.