"I was looking for a healthy alternative to beef and chicken when I found this recipe and decided to personalize it," recalls Lacey Parker in Gainesville, Virginia. "My husband doesn’t usually like fish unless it’s fried, but he loves the Italian flavor in this dish. Serve it with a green salad for a great meal any time of year."
- 4 salmon fillets (6 ounces each)
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) diced tomatoes, drained
- 1/2 cup sun-dried tomato salad dressing
- 2 tablespoons shredded Parmesan cheese
- Hot cooked rice
- Preheat oven to 375°. Place salmon in a greased 13x9-in. baking dish. Combine tomatoes and salad dressing; pour over salmon. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, 20-25 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Serve with rice. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Tomato Salmon Bake in Simple & Delicious July/August 2007, p37
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Tomato Salmon Bake
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review