Tomato Salmon Bake Recipe
- 4 salmon fillets (6 ounces each)
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) diced tomatoes, drained
- 1/2 cup sun-dried tomato salad dressing
- 2 tablespoons shredded Parmesan cheese
- Hot cooked rice
- Place salmon in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Combine tomatoes and salad dressing; pour over salmon. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 20-25 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Serve with rice. Yield: 4 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Tomato Salmon Bake(4)
Sort By :
I loved this recipe and it was super easy to make.
Made a box of wild rice to go with it.
wild rice is great but don't make it in a box! it's much more healthy to do 4 cups of rice and 7 cups of water and put it in your pressure cooker. Rice is splendid! (7 cups of water is maximum. I just use that cuz our pressure cooker leaks.)
Quick, easy, and delicious! I've also made it with chicken when I didn't have salmon on hand. Yummy either way!
I used petite diced tomatoes, roasted red pepper dressing, and grated parmesan cheese. It turned out fantastic! Couldn't be easier. Made a box of wild rice to go with it.
More Recipe Collections
- Baked Fish >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Easy Main Dish Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Fish Recipes >
- Quick Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Salmon Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Seafood Recipes >
- Rice Recipes >
- Salmon Dinners >
- Salmon Fillet Recipes >
- Salmon Recipes >
- Simple Dinner Recipes >