- 2 small tomatoes, chopped
- 2/3 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/3 cup chopped red onion
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh oregano or 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 medium ripe avocados, halved, pitted and peeled
- In a small bowl, combine the first nine ingredients. Spoon into avocado halves. Serve immediately. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Tomato Salad-Stuffed Avocados
Sort By :
"Delicious and easy to make, this was a great change of pace. My husband and I both loved it!"
"You can add Quesso Fresco, a little jalapeno, onion, a little lime juice or zest."
"Sounds so good! I would have it everyday, not just for my birthday!"
"This is delicious!! @Obryasa.. How about blue cheese or gorgonzola instead of feta??"
"Could you use another cheese to replace the feta cheese? i really, really don't like feta, but the recipe otherwise looks wonderful. Anyone have a suggestion as to what I might use instead of feta?"