Tomato Rosemary Focaccia Recipe
- 1 tube (13.8 ounces) refrigerated pizza crust
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh rosemary or 1 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed, divided
- 2 to 3 plum tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1. Unroll pizza crust onto a greased baking sheet. Combine the oil, garlic, salt and half of the rosemary; spread over crust. Top with tomatoes and onion; sprinkle with remaining rosemary. Bake at 425° for 12-15 minutes or until golden. Cut into rectangles. Yield: 6 servings.
1 serving (1 piece) equals 223 calories, 7 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 536 mg sodium, 33 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 6 g protein.
Reviews for Tomato Rosemary Focaccia
"Very tasty. May need extra 5 minutes baking time."