Tomato Rosemary Focaccia Recipe
"This quick Italian flat bread is a delicious savory snack and is also good with soup or a salad," remarks field editor Dorothy Smith of El Dorado, Arkansas.
- 1 tube (13.8 ounces) refrigerated pizza crust
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh rosemary or 1 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed, divided
- 2 to 3 plum tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1. Unroll pizza crust onto a greased baking sheet. Combine the oil, garlic, salt and half of the rosemary; spread over crust. Top with tomatoes and onion; sprinkle with remaining rosemary. Bake at 425° for 12-15 minutes or until golden. Cut into rectangles. Yield: 6 servings.
1 piece: 223 calories, 7g fat (1g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 536mg sodium, 33g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 1g fiber), 6g protein
Reviews for Tomato Rosemary Focaccia
Reviewed Feb. 4, 2011
"Very tasty. May need extra 5 minutes baking time."
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC