Tomato Rice Pilaf Recipe
- 2 teaspoons butter
- 1/2 cup uncooked long grain rice
- 1 small onion, sliced
- 1-1/4 cups chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped tomato
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- In a 3-cup microwave-safe dish, melt butter. Stir in the rice and onion. Microwave, uncovered, on high for 2-3 minutes or until rice is lightly browned and onion is tender, stirring once. Add broth.
- Cover and cook on high for 13-15 minutes or until liquid is absorbed. Stir in the green onion, tomato and parsley. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews for Tomato Rice Pilaf(2)
Sort By :
Quick and yummy side dish. I served this with the Salisbury Steak recipe from the same issue. It was fresh and light tasting.
Awesome, quick side dish to throw together! Will definitely do frequently. Although it said 2 servings, it served 4 quite well.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Cooking For Two >
- Cooking For Two Recipes >
- Rice Recipes >
- Rice Side Dish Recipes >
- Rice Side Dishes >
- Side Dish Recipes >
- Side Dish Recipes For Two >
- Side Dishes for Two >
- Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >