Tomato Pizza Bread Recipe
- 1 tube (13.8 ounces) refrigerated pizza crust
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1 plum tomato, halved lengthwise and thinly sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning, optional
- 1. On a greased baking sheet, roll pizza crust into a 12-in. x 8-in. rectangle. Bake at 425° for 6-8 minutes or until the edges are lightly browned. Sprinkle with garlic, oregano and half of the cheese.
- 2. Arrange tomato slices in a single layer over cheese. Top with remaining cheese and Italian seasoning if desired. Bake 6-8 minutes longer or until cheese is melted and crust is lightly browned. Yield: 8 servings.
1 serving (1 piece) equals 132 calories, 4 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 8 mg cholesterol, 303 mg sodium, 18 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 7 g protein.
Reviews for Tomato Pizza Bread
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.