- Bake 20-25 minutes or until bottom is lightly browned. Remove foil
- and weights; bake 5-10 minutes longer or until light brown. Cool on
- a wire rack.
- In a small bowl, mix mayonnaise, cheese, green onions and seasonings.
- Arrange one-third of the tomatoes in crust; spread with one-third of
- the mayonnaise mixture. Repeat layers twice. Bake 25 minutes. Top
- with bacon; bake 5-10 minutes longer or until filling is bubbly. Let
- stand 10 minutes. Yield: 8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 piece equals 396 calories, 32 g fat (12 g saturated fat), 49 mg cholesterol, 466 mg sodium, 22 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 7 g protein.