- 1 sheet refrigerated pie pastry
- 1-1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese, divided
- 2 plum tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons prepared pesto
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- On a lightly floured surface, unroll pie pastry. Roll into a 14-in. x 12-in. rectangle; transfer to an ungreased baking sheet. Flute edges; prick bottom with a fork. Bake at 425° for 6-8 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Sprinkle with 1 cup mozzarella cheese; top with tomatoes. In a small bowl, mix the mayonnaise, Parmesan cheese, pesto, pepper and remaining mozzarella until blended; spread over tomatoes. Bake 10-12 minutes longer or until crust is golden brown and filling is bubbly. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Tomato Pesto Tart
Sort By :
"Wonderful recipe! Thanks!!!"
"Made this for a 4th of July celebration and everyone loved it! Very easy and quick to make. Will make again and again."
"This was very tasty. We used thin pizza crust rather than the pie pastry, and it came out beautifully."
"This was wonderful...very tasty. My hubby told me I could make it again anytime!"