Tomato Pepperoni Salad
“This refreshing salad has been a family favorite for 50 years and goes well with any meat, chicken or fish you choose,” Michel Larson jots from Chandler, Arizona.
2 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1/4 cup sliced pepperoni
- 2 tablespoons diced onion
- 3 tablespoons Italian salad dressing
- Lettuce leaves
- In a small bowl, combine the tomatoes, pepperoni and onion. Drizzle
- with dressng and toss to coat. Serve on lettuce. Yield: 2 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 3/4 cup (prepared with fat-free salad dressing) equals 140 calories, 9 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 16 mg cholesterol, 682 mg sodium, 11 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 5 g protein.