Tomato Pasta Salad Recipe
Because we grew so many nice big tomatoes last year, I created this recipe. The combination of the two different dressings really make this pasta salad unique.
- 8 medium fresh tomatoes, diced
- 3 medium cucumbers, diced
- 2 medium green peppers, diced
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 1 cup chopped fully cooked ham
- 1 cup tricolor spiral pasta, cooked and drained
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup ranch salad dressing
- 1/2 cup French salad dressing
- 1. Toss the first eight ingredients in a large bowl. Combine the dressings and stir into vegetable mixture. Chill before serving. Yield: 12-16 servings.
1 cup: 154 calories, 10g fat (2g saturated fat), 10mg cholesterol, 342mg sodium, 13g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 2g fiber), 5g protein .
Reviews for Tomato Pasta Salad
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC