- Sprinkle olives and onions into crust; top with two slices of
- provolone cheese. Layer with tomatoes and remaining provolone. Pour
- egg mixture over the top.
- Bake at 375° for 40-45 minutes or until a knife inserted near the
- center comes out clean. Let stand for 10 minutes before cutting.
- Yield: 8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 slice equals 411 calories, 33 g fat (16 g saturated fat), 123 mg cholesterol, 600 mg sodium, 20 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 11 g protein.
Wine: Sparkling Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sparkling wine.