Tomato Mini Muffins Recipe
- 1-3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup tomato sauce
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- Additional Parmesan cheese, optional
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the first eight ingredients. In another bowl, beat egg. Add milk, tomato sauce and oil; mix well. Stir into the dry ingredients just until moistened. Fill greased or paper-lined miniature muffin cups two-thirds full. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese if desired. Bake at 375° for 10-12 minutes or until muffins test done. Yield: 3 dozen.
2 each: 102 calories, 5g fat (1g saturated fat), 14mg cholesterol, 128mg sodium, 11g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 0g fiber), 3g protein .
Reviews for Tomato Mini Muffins
"TOMATO!! That sounds REALLY weird! What does it taste like? It doesn't sound...very appetizing"