Tomato Macaroni Casserole Recipe
Karen Smith dresses up cooked macaroni with four flavorful ingredients. "This dish is one of my husband's favorites," says the Thornton, Colorado cook.
- 4 cups cooked elbow macaroni
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) diced tomatoes, drained
- 1 can (10 ounces) diced tomatoes and green chilies, undrained
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Colby-Monterey Jack cheese, divided
- 6 Jones Dairy Farm Dry-Aged Bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1. In a greased 11-in. x 7-in. microwave-safe dish, combine the macaroni, tomatoes and 3/4 cup cheese; mix well. Cover and microwave on high for 2 to 2-1/2 minutes; stir. Cover and heat 45 seconds longer.
- 2. Sprinkle with bacon and remaining cheese. Microwave, uncovered, for 20-40 seconds longer or until cheese is melted. Let stand for 5 minutes before serving. Yield: 4 servings.
1 cup: 369 calories, 14g fat (8g saturated fat), 35mg cholesterol, 739mg sodium, 44g carbohydrate (9g sugars, 4g fiber), 16g protein.
Reviews for Tomato Macaroni Casserole
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC