Tomato Macaroni Casserole Recipe
- 4 cups cooked elbow macaroni
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) diced tomatoes, drained
- 1 can (10 ounces) diced tomatoes and green chilies, undrained
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Colby-Monterey Jack cheese, divided
- 6 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1. In a greased 11-in. x 7-in. microwave-safe dish, combine the macaroni, tomatoes and 3/4 cup cheese; mix well. Cover and microwave on high for 2 to 2-1/2 minutes; stir. Cover and heat 45 seconds longer.
- 2. Sprinkle with bacon and remaining cheese. Microwave, uncovered, for 20-40 seconds longer or until cheese is melted. Let stand for 5 minutes before serving. Yield: 4 servings.
1 cup: 369 calories, 14g fat (8g saturated fat), 35mg cholesterol, 739mg sodium, 44g carbohydrate (9g sugars, 4g fiber), 16g protein.
Reviews for Tomato Macaroni Casserole
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.