Tomato Macaroni Casserole Recipe
Karen Smith dresses up cooked macaroni with four flavorful ingredients. "This dish is one of my husband's favorites," says the Thornton, Colorado cook.
- 4 cups cooked elbow macaroni
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) diced tomatoes, drained
- 1 can (10 ounces) diced tomatoes and green chilies, undrained
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Colby-Monterey Jack cheese, divided
- 6 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- In a greased 11-in. x 7-in. microwave-safe dish, combine the macaroni, tomatoes and 3/4 cup cheese; mix well. Cover and microwave on high for 2 to 2-1/2 minutes; stir. Cover and heat 45 seconds longer.
- Sprinkle with bacon and remaining cheese. Microwave, uncovered, for 20-40 seconds longer or until cheese is melted. Let stand for 5 minutes before serving. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Tomato Macaroni Casserole in Quick Cooking January/February 2003, p12
Reviews for Tomato Macaroni Casserole(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- Bacon Recipes >
- Casseroles >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Cinco de Mayo Dinners >
- Cinco de Mayo Recipes >
- Comfort Food Dinner Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Easy Main Dish Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Macaroni Recipes >
- Mexican Casserole Recipes >
- Mexican Casseroles >
- Mexican Dinners >
- Mexican Recipes >
- Pasta & Sauces >
- Pasta Dinners >
- Pasta Recipes >