- 1/4 teaspoon beef bouillon granules
- 3/4 cup boiling water
- 3 cups tomato juice
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon celery salt
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
- 4 celery ribs, with leaves
- Dissolve bouillon in boiling water. Add next five ingredients. Cover and chill.
- To serve, pour into glasses; add celery rib to each glass. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Tomato-Lime Sipper in Breakfast & Brunch Bookazine 2016
Reviews for Tomato-Lime Sipper
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review