Tomato Herb Salad Dressing Recipe
- 1-1/2 cups low-sodium tomato juice
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped green pepper
- 3 teaspoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 3/4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon dried marjoram
- 1/4 teaspoon dried savory
- 1/4 teaspoon celery seed
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1. Place all ingredients in a blender; cover and process until smooth. Chill for at least 4 hours before serving. Store leftovers in the refrigerator. Yield: 1-1/2 cups.
One serving (2 tablespoons) equals 23 calories, 1 g fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 102 mg sodium, 3 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, trace protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1/2 fat.
Reviews for Tomato Herb Salad Dressing
"My husband is the one who really liked this dressing. I didn't care for the taste of the onion, it gave the dressing a very spicy bite, but he actually liked it. It was very easy to make though, except I couldn't find savory at the grocery store. Probably won't be making again."