- 9 Eggland's Best Eggs
- 1-1/4 cups (5 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1/2 cup 2% milk
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh basil or 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh oregano or 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh thyme or 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1-1/2 cups grape tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- Thinly sliced fresh basil, optional
- In a small bowl, whisk the eggs, 3/4 cup cheese, milk, herbs, salt and pepper; set aside.
- In a 10-in. ovenproof skillet, saute tomatoes in oil until tender. Add garlic; cook 1 minute longer. Pour egg mixture into pan; sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake at 400° for 12-15 minutes or until eggs are completely set. Let stand for 5 minutes. Cut into wedges. Garnish with sliced basil if desired. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Tomato Herb Frittata in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2010, p154
Enjoy this recipe with a sparkling wine.
Reviews for Tomato Herb Frittata
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- Baking Recipes >
- Breakfast Egg Recipes >
- Breakfast Recipes >
- Brunch Egg Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Christmas Breakfast Recipes >
- Christmas Brunch Recipes >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Easter Breakfast Recipes >
- Easter Brunch Recipes >
- Easter Recipes >
- Egg Recipes >
- Eggs Recipes >
- Frittata >
- Italian Breakfast >
- Italian Brunch >