- Punch dough down. Cover and let rest for 10 minutes. Shape into a
- 13-in. x 9-in. rectangle; place on a greased baking sheet. Cover and
- let rise until doubled, about 30 minutes. With fingertips, make
- several dimples over top of dough.
- Brush dough with remaining oil; arrange tomatoes over the top.
- Sprinkle with cheeses. Bake at 400° for 20-25 minutes or until
- golden brown. Remove to a wire rack. Yield: 1 loaf (12 pieces).
Nutritional Facts: 1 piece equals 111 calories, 3 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 2 mg cholesterol, 314 mg sodium, 17 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch, 1/2 fat.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.