- 1 can (46 ounces) V8 juice
- 2 packages (16 ounces each) frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 pound ground beef, cooked and drained
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 2 teaspoons dried minced onion
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a 5-qt. slow cooker, combine the first five ingredients. Cover and cook on high for 4-5 hours or until heated through. Season with salt and pepper. Yield: 12 servings (3 quarts).
Reviews for Tomato Hamburger Soup
"I have not made this yet but, I intend to. I was reading the comments and will take some into consideration. I have to reply t, MIZER. If you're going to call someone a name such as the one you used, at least spell that name correctly. Soo, who's the, 'butthole' now? Too funny!"
"shereeder you are an butthole. Would use another word but it wont let me. afish 2000 you can kiss my butt hole."
"I haven't tried it yet but will rate it 4 stars because you use cream of fungus soup. I think I'd substitute maybe cream of potato or cream of celery. Yes, and I'll fry my hamburger and onions together for more flavor. I have my own canned tomato juice that will be most excellent in it."
"Definitely making this again! It was so simple and really good paired with a fresh salad."
"Simple, quick, and very good. I used the Spicy Hot V8 juice, which gave the soup a subtle kick that I think it needed. I also love that it makes such a big batch, so there's plenty left over to put in the freezer."