- 1 can (46 ounces) V8 juice
- 2 packages (16 ounces each) frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 pound ground beef, cooked and drained
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 2 teaspoons dried minced onion
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a 5-qt. slow cooker, combine the first five ingredients. Cover and cook on high for 4-5 hours or until heated through. Season with salt and pepper. Yield: 12 servings (3 quarts).
Reviews for Tomato Hamburger Soup
Sort By :
"I haven't tried it yet but will rate it 4 stars because you use cream of fungus soup. I think I'd substitute maybe cream of potato or cream of celery. Yes, and I'll fry my hamburger and onions together for more flavor. I have my own canned tomato juice that will be most excellent in it."
"Definitely making this again! It was so simple and really good paired with a fresh salad."
"Simple, quick, and very good. I used the Spicy Hot V8 juice, which gave the soup a subtle kick that I think it needed. I also love that it makes such a big batch, so there's plenty left over to put in the freezer."
"This recipe is quick and tastes WONDERFUL. Thank you for sharing."
"I have made this many times, and it is our favorite vegetable soup. I can quickly put it together before I go to work, and it is ready by the time I get home."