- 1 can (46 ounces) V8 juice
- 2 packages (16 ounces each) frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 pound ground turkey or beef, cooked and drained
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 2 teaspoons dried minced onion
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a 5-qt. slow cooker, combine the first five ingredients. Cover and cook on high for 4-5 hours or until heated through. Season with salt and pepper. Yield: 12 servings (3 quarts).
Reviews for Tomato Hamburger Soup
Sort By :
Fantastic! I added two pounds of ground turkey and also added a small dab of sour cream when serving it. Tasty and yummy!
I love this soup! So easy & delicious. I also substitute ground low fat turkey & I add a splash of red wine. "Yum"
This is one of my all time favorites!! Few ingridients needed,quick prep & a time saver especially if you're very busy! Not to mention very hearty & filling on these long,chilly winter days & nights!
I Make This All The Time, Except I Substitute Tomato Juice For The V8 & I Also use 2 pounds of hamburger. This recipe is a keeper. It's easy because you throw everything in the crockpot & it tastes good.
This was exactly what I was looking for! The taste was great and the prep time was short. I was short on time, so I just heated it on the stove. It was great reheated the next day too.