- 1/2 pound fresh green beans, trimmed
- 1-1/2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 3/4 cup pitted ripe olives, halved
- 1/4 cup Italian salad dressing
- 2/3 cup crumbled feta cheese
- Place beans in a large saucepan and cover with water. Bring to a boil. Cook, uncovered, for 8-10 minutes or until crisp-tender. Drain and immediately place beans in ice water. Drain and pat dry.
- In a large bowl, combine the beans, tomatoes and olives. Drizzle with dressing; toss to coat. Chill until serving. Just before serving, sprinkle with cheese. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Tomato-Green Bean Salad
Sort By :
"RE: Tomato-Green Bean SaladVery tasty. I added some granulated garlic, oregano, salt, and pepper. I will definitely serve it again.Estelle is right, try to make it 24 hr. ahead, I had to serve it sooner and it was still good but it didn't have the same intensity of flavor.BellaWella"
"I love the website now and I plan to renew my subscription."