Tomato-Garlic Angel Hair Recipe
This light olive oil and Parmesan cheese-based sauce is so fresh tasting. But fresh basil is the key ingredient in this pasta dish.—Salvatore Bertolinio, Indiana, Pennsylvania
- 1 package (1 pound) angel hair pasta
- 3 large ripe tomatoes, peeled, seeded and chopped
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- 1 to 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh basil
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1. Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine remaining ingredients. Rinse and drain pasta; add to tomato mixture and toss to coat. Serve immediately. Yield: 8-10 servings.
1 cup: 254 calories, 9g fat (1g saturated fat), 2mg cholesterol, 92mg sodium, 37g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 2g fiber), 7g protein.
Reviews for Tomato-Garlic Angel Hair
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC