This light olive oil and Parmesan cheese-based sauce is so fresh tasting. But fresh basil is the key ingredient in this pasta dish.—Salvatore Bertolinio, Indiana, Pennsylvania
Featured In: 30 Chicken Dinners Ready in 30 Minutes
- 1 package (1 pound) angel hair pasta
- 3 large ripe tomatoes, peeled, seeded and chopped
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- 1 to 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh basil
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine remaining ingredients. Rinse and drain pasta; add to tomato mixture and toss to coat. Serve immediately. Yield: 8-10 servings.
Originally published as Tomato-Garlic Angel Hair in Taste of Home June/July 1999, p47
Reviews for Tomato-Garlic Angel Hair
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jul. 22, 2012
"Excellent dish ... Cut back on the olive oil to 1/4 cup."
Reviewed May. 7, 2010
"Absolutely excellent! Quick, easy and very tasty! I will definately be making this again!"