- 1 package (1 pound) angel hair pasta
- 3 large ripe tomatoes, peeled, seeded and chopped
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- 1 to 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh basil
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine remaining ingredients. Rinse and drain pasta; add to tomato mixture and toss to coat. Serve immediately. Yield: 8-10 servings.
Originally published as Tomato-Garlic Angel Hair in Taste of Home June/July 1999, p47
Reviews for Tomato-Garlic Angel Hair
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Jul. 22, 2012
Excellent dish ... Cut back on the olive oil to 1/4 cup.
Reviewed May. 7, 2010
Absolutely excellent! Quick, easy and very tasty! I will definately be making this again!
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Italian Recipes >
- Italian Side Dishes >
- Italian Vegetarian Recipes >
- Pasta Recipes >
- Pasta Side Dish Recipes >
- Pasta Side Dishes >
- Quick Recipes >
- Side Dish Recipes >
- Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Taste of Home Magazine Side Dish Recipes >