- 5 cups uncooked bow tie pasta
- 1/2 pound fresh green beans, trimmed and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1-1/2 pounds tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons minced chives
- 4-1/2 teaspoons minced fresh basil
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- Cook pasta according to package directions, adding beans during the last 5-6 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, whisk the oil, vinegar, salt and pepper. Stir in the tomatoes, garlic, chives and basil. Drain pasta mixture and add to tomato mixture; toss to coat. Serve warm or at room temperature. Sprinkle with cheese just before serving. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Tomato Garden Pasta
"Thought this was delicious--just wish there was nutritional info available!"
"needs more sauce, got a bit dry"
"I used multi-grain pasta. My grandson loved it!!!"
"Used it for vegetarian meal and as a side for the carnivores!"
"I made this last night for dinner and it was fantastic! I added a bit more balsamic and used scallions instead of chives just cut very thin and added chopped grilled chicken to make it a main meal. It was really delicious and felt like I was eating something hearty while still being healthy! I used rigatoni instead of bow ties just because it is what I had on had and it was perfect!"