- 5 cups uncooked bow tie pasta
- 1/2 pound fresh green beans, trimmed and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1-1/2 pounds tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons minced chives
- 4-1/2 teaspoons minced fresh basil
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- Cook pasta according to package directions, adding beans during the last 5-6 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, whisk the oil, vinegar, salt and pepper. Stir in the tomatoes, garlic, chives and basil. Drain pasta mixture and add to tomato mixture; toss to coat. Serve warm or at room temperature. Sprinkle with cheese just before serving. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Tomato Garden Pasta
"Thought this was delicious--just wish there was nutritional info available!"
"needs more sauce, got a bit dry"
"This was really easy to make and delicious! The veggies give it great color and all the flavors compliment each other. Great summertime pasta salad! I'm thinking about adding grilled chicken to it next time to add some protein so it can be more of a main dish."
"I used multi-grain pasta. My grandson loved it!!!"
"Used it for vegetarian meal and as a side for the carnivores!"