Tomato Garden Casserole
Here's an attractive tomato casserole that's both quick and easy to prepare...and tastes great, too!
4 ServingsPrep: 10 min. Bake: 45 min.
- 3 cups fresh tomato wedges
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1 cup chopped green pepper
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Dash paprika
- In a large bowl, combine all of the ingredients. Spoon into a greased
- 1-1/2-qt. baking dish. Bake at 300° for 45 minutes or until
- vegetables are tender. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 cup) equals 352 calories, 21 g fat (13 g saturated fat), 61 mg cholesterol, 827 mg sodium, 31 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 11 g protein.