- 1 garlic clove, halved
- 1/2 cup condensed tomato soup, undiluted
- 1-1/2 teaspoons ground mustard
- 1-1/2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 10 slices process American cheese (Velveeta), cubed
- 1/4 to 1/3 cup milk
- 1 package (16 ounces) miniature hot dogs or smoked sausage, warmed
- Cubed French bread
- Rub garlic clove over the bottom and sides of a small fondue pot or a 1-1/2-qt. slow cooker; discard garlic and set fondue pot aside.
- In a small saucepan, combine the tomato soup, mustard and Worcestershire sauce; heat through. Stir in cheese until melted. Stir in milk; heat through.
- Transfer to prepared fondue pot and keep warm. Serve with hot dogs and bread cubes. Yield: about 1 cup.
Originally published as Tomato Fondue in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2003, p181
Reviews for Tomato Fondue
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Feb. 3, 2012
"I forgot to review this but have made this app many times. Kids really like it. I have always served it with cocktail wieners but never the bread."