- 1 garlic clove, halved
- 1/2 cup condensed tomato soup, undiluted
- 1-1/2 teaspoons ground mustard
- 1-1/2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 10 slices process American cheese (Velveeta), cubed
- 1/4 to 1/3 cup milk
- 1 package (16 ounces) miniature hot dogs or smoked sausage, warmed
- Cubed French bread
- Rub garlic clove over the bottom and sides of a small fondue pot or a 1-1/2-qt. slow cooker; discard garlic and set fondue pot aside.
- In a small saucepan, combine the tomato soup, mustard and Worcestershire sauce; heat through. Stir in cheese until melted. Stir in milk; heat through.
- Transfer to prepared fondue pot and keep warm. Serve with hot dogs and bread cubes. Yield: about 1 cup.
Originally published as Tomato Fondue in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2003, p181
Reviews for Tomato Fondue
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Feb. 3, 2012
"I forgot to review this but have made this app many times. Kids really like it. I have always served it with cocktail wieners but never the bread."