- 12-in. circle. Place on a greased 12-in. pizza pan. Brush with oil.
- Combine the Parmesan cheese, rosemary, garlic and salt; sprinkle
- over dough. Arrange onion rings and tomatoes over top, pressing down
- Bake at 400° for 15-20 minutes or until crust is golden brown.
- Cut into wedges. Yield: 10 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 slice) equals 155 calories, 3 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 1 mg cholesterol, 317 mg sodium, 27 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.