Tomato Delight Recipe
- 1 medium tomato
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 to 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 4 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 3/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- Slice tomato into 1/2-in. thick slices; drain on a paper towel for 5-10 minutes. Place on a greased broiler pan. Sprinkle with garlic salt. Spread with mayonnaise. Top with bacon, cheese and oregano. Broil 3 in. from the heat for 2-3 minutes or until cheese melts. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews for Tomato Delight
Sort By :
"Really liked this - simple and yummy! It looked pretty on the serving platter too."
"This was delious, even my daughter who will not eat tomatoes asked for seconds. Great combination of cheese and bacon"
"This was very good and a quick side dish to throw together when the tomatoes are plentiful from the garden. I used real bacon bits instead of the bacon to save time."
"I really lliked this, and it was so easy to prepare. Will definitely make again."